1. We believe the Bible is the only inspired Word of God and that it is our supreme and final authority.
2. We believe there is one God eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe our Lord Jesus is the only Son of God, conceived of the Holy Spirit to Mary, a virgin. He died on the cross and rose again on the third day. The shedding of His blood was the payment for our sins.
4. We believe in the personal and literal return of Jesus Christ for His Church.
5. We believe Jesus Christ is the only way to heaven and that a person must accept Him as their Saviour and Lord.
6. We believe in life after death—a final judgment of heaven or hell.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
8. We believe that God created man and woman after His own Image, and that God has ordained marriage, consisting of one man and one woman, to be the foundation of the family and to be the only legitimate and Godly expression of sexuality.
The KCHEC Mission Statement, Purpose and Statement of Faith may not be amended.